N J Slee Welding and Fabrication offer a wide range of products and services – from planning and design through to assembly and installation – from general mild steel fabrications to stainless/exotic material fabrications (including pipe spool fabrications, installations and repairs) – from painted finishes to powder coated or hot dip galvanised finishes
All of our welders are trained and coded (qualified) to weld to all of our Lloyds approved Weld Procedures covering Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steels. Welding processes include, in the most part- MIG, TIG MMA and Flux Core.
SERVICES FROM N J SLEE WELDINGINCLUDE:
- Heavy and Light Fabrications
- Coded welding
- Pipeline installations and Repairs
- Storage tanks
- Ship/Boat repairs and refurbs
- Jetty Works
- Depot Maintenance and security
- Site Works
- General Blacksmith Works
- Access platforms, Gantries and staircases
- Sea and cargo fastening
- Plant repairs and maintenance
Aside from welding processes and equipment, the company utilities other cutting edge technology to carry out the following fabrication processes:
The company has recently implemented and is now live with a software based MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning) system which is essentially a production planning, scheduling, and inventory control system used to manage manufacturing processes.
This MRP system allows us to simultaneously meet the following objectives:
- Ensure materials are available for productionand products are available for delivery to customers.
- Maintain the lowest possible material and product levels in store
- Plan manufacturing activities, delivery schedules and purchasing activities in the most effective way with regards to both quality and cost
- Maintain all documentation (from quotations through to delivery notes) in one consolidated system allowing full traceability of a product and associated paperwork from ‘cradle to grave’
- Ensure quality is built into the product by utilising the in-built quality module.
We utilise subcontractors on some occasions where contracts require works of a specialist nature, for example lifting operations, marine support and civil works. As required by ISO 9001 we have an approved supplier and sub-contractor list (ASL) and as part of our screening process we prefer to use only those companies who are certified to the same ISO 9001 standards. Where on the infrequent occasions we utilise companies who are not certified, we would, using our IRCA certified lead auditor, carry out our own QHSE audits on them prior to adding them to our ASL.
Geographical Areas Covered: –
The company covers works throughout the whole of Scotland , and will also consider contracts UK wide and overseas if required.